Monday, April 13, 2009

Been a long time!

Hey everyone who actually reads this! It's been awhile because we have had a lot going on. Everyone, except Bobby ( he says "I'm a real man":), got the stomach bug...even Drew who was visiting for a week! We still had a fun time with him even tho we were all so sick.
Trey starts swim lessons tomorrow. Funniest thing Trey did lately was when he was sitting in the back seat of my car ...singing "I know I like my chicken fried....cold beer on a friday night.." with the twangy voice and all!:) Elizabeth is starting to make the sounds mamama and dadada and for awhile I really thought she could say bye bye. She still loves to sway back and forth and shake her head no no all the time. Cute kids, gotta love 'em.:) Next post will be a ton of pictures.

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby