Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Alive!!!!












It's been forever! We have been super busy. We left New Orleans on the 21st to start the drive to a wedding in Williamsburg. First we stopped off at Charlotte to spend Friday night with my sister, but then Saturday morning we were up bright and early to go see Brooke and Matt get married! Trey was the ring bearer and I was the matron of honor...so we had a lot of responsiblities.....therefore, Daddy and Elizabeth really bonded!:) We had a great time at the wedding and Trey was a dancing machine at the reception...it was awesome! We got to meet up with so many old friends and really enjoyed meeting new ones as well. After the wedding we were off to the beach, and I will post those pictures later. So far this summer has been really fun, except Elizabeth has her 5th ear infection in 7 months, so we are going to see an ENT in a couple weeks about getting tubes! YUCK!!! At this point I'm willing to do anything to get her better though! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.:)



No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby