Monday, March 1, 2010

I met Dabo!

Many of you know that college was a interesting experience for me....filled with many different colleges! For those of you who don't know, I went to four colleges....Name 'Em!:) Baylor, Clemson, University of South Carolina, and finally I graduated from Texas Tech! GO RED RAIDERS!!! But a little part of me still remains loyal to all the schools I went to, except Baylor....I hated that place!:) Last Wednesday, we had the chance to go to the FCA banquet here at Myrtle Beach. Guess who the guest speaker was....That's right!!!! DABO SWINNEY!!! I wasn't particularly excited until I had the chance to meet him afterwards. I get so excited to meet semi-famous people....if you haven't heard about my encounter with Michael Jordan, ask Bobby or Leslie, and they can fill you in!:) This was pretty similar in that I could not stop talking about it and even got his autograph (or autergraph as Trey says it).:) On the farthest left is my friend Christopher Bradey....we actually had a class together my first semester at Clemson and have met up again here at the beach! He is probably the biggest Clemson fan I know and we were excited to have him, his fiance, and two other new friends join us at the banquet...I guess you could say we made their dreams come true. HAHA or not:). Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

meandmyfro said...

there's only one picture. where was i?


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby