Monday, October 27, 2008

Daddy's first post

Sarah's been buggin me to post on her blog. She always refers to herself as a "blogger" and about how cool her "blog" really is compared to everyone else in the world, so I decided I'd post and bring Sarah's blog back down to earth. Actually, I just wanted to write and say how proud I am to be a daddy to Trey and Elizabeth. I love my nieces and nephews and I feel like they love me back, but to see the joy in your kids' faces when they look up at you, it's something else altogether. The only reason I get to see the joy on their faces is because their momma makes sure I'm apart of everything in their lives whether I'm travelling or at work. Sarah has turned into a remarkable woman and wife. She loves and cares about her kids - and always makes time to tell me I'm a good dad or husband. I appreciate and love her for it because I don't always give her a whole lot of credit for all her hard work. The people we've met in New Orleans have always said what a wonderful woman Sarah is and it's about time I gave her that same shout-out on her blog! Love you, baby.

1 comment:

Paige said...

ok-gag! Who is this boy? Surely he is not the brother I raised?

So you are "apart of your children's lives" or "a part of your children's lives"?

We have known Sarah was an amazing woman--we are glad to see you give her the shout-out she deserves!

Love you both! Paige


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby