Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it already November?!

It is hard to believe it is already November! Time sure is flying for us. I woke up this morning very disappointed in the outcome of the election, but then my mom reminded me that Obama is not in control, God is. I am glad that my life is in God's hands and that His will will be done for me and my family. All I can do is pray that Obama will seek to do for our country what God desires. In spite of my bad mood this morning, I was quickly cheered up by my sweet baby girl. She rolled over from her stomach to back today and is trying oh so hard to go the other way too. She smiles and laughs a lot these days which just makes my day. Trey is becoming more and more like a wild and crazy boy these days. He has endless energy and runs around constantly.....I am glad he is so active, just wish I could keep up a little better!! I'm sure when Elizabeth gets older she will do her best as well! I will post some new pictures soon.

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby