Monday, November 24, 2008

When Mom's are sick....

...Life Goes On!!! I had to go to the doctor today....I have a sinus infection! It is not pleasant.....but Trey and Elizabeth are happy as ever so I am trying to keep up. Elizabeth was 4 months old yesterday!! She weighs 13 lbs. 12 oz. and is 24.5 inches long....she's getting to be a big girl. Her new thing is eating her feet...she loves those toes!! Trey is so happy to have the week off and very excited that Nina, Dan, Drew, and Nanny are all coming in tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for....wonderful friends, family, the roof over our heads, our children.....I could go on and on! I am thankful for all of you and hope you have a great Thanksgiving....eat lots of turkey and my favorite, Pecan Pie!

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby