Thursday, January 1, 2009

I love my wife

THESE ARE THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:

You've always been my best friend.

You've always been there to stick up for me when others do not.

You've always stuck with me thru Columbia, Lubbock, New Orleans.

You've always been a loving mother, even if you've been sensitive, I'd take you raising my kids over anyone else.

You've always communicated well, I know when you are happy, sad, frustrated, upset, excited, lost, or anything in between.

You've always had concern for what's going on in my life, no matter how big or small.

You've always loved me in ways I don't always appreciate.

Although I don't always say it, I appreciate what you do. It means more to me now when I am at home by myself! I have someone to talk to about my day, I have someone to care about what I do, I have someone who can at least throw a frozen pizza in the oven so that if I get home late I can eat! When you're not around, it's not a relief, it's not a blessing. What I fail to do is what I myself get frustrated about: show appreciation for those who are taking care of you. Well, I appreciate it.

I am no longer a 6th grader, but I still have the same passion for you as when I was that age. Unfortunately, I don't always show it! I hope the New Year brings us further in our relationship than any year previous and I hope that we continue to be blessed.

Love you babe.

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby