Friday, August 14, 2009

Been Busy!

It has been forever since I've blogged, and my sister told me this morning that I needed to get on and update this thing! I have TONS, and I mean TONS of pictures that I need to put on here from the summer, but these are two that my sister took recently. First is me and Trey with Gray, my niece. Second picture is Elizabeth and Gray, my mom's two Granddaughters. We are in Charlotte now for Gray's baptism and then we will head back to the beach so Trey can get ready to start school. Trey will be 6 on the 24th of this month. I can hardly believe my little boy is getting so big! We have really had a great summer and have gotten to see a lot of family, which has been nice after living so far away for the past 4 years. I am sad to see it coming to an end and even sadder for Kindergarten to start!! Everyone better start praying for Mama, because it is going to be harder on me that Trey.....he's pumped!:)



No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby