Monday, August 24, 2009

Kindergarten Report

I think Trey had a good day! I say "think" because when I asked him how his day went I got the normal, yet very annoying one word answers...."good", "fine", "ok", etc. Did you meet any new friends....yes........is your teacher nice......yes......How was recess.....good......and so on and so on. But as the afternoon went on, he started supplying details all on his own. He said Ms. Godbold (his teacher) is very nice and that he played with boys and girls at recess. He also mentioned that he loved eating lunch in the caPeteria. Yes I spelled that right. Cafeteria with a P. Don't worry, I corrected him:). It was still cute though. I am so glad it went well, but I'd be totally lying if I said I didn't TOTALLY lose it the minute we left his classroom. It's hard to watch my little man grow up! I pray he grows into a godly man who treats others with respect and love....but I want him to grow SLLOOOOWWWLLLLLLYYYY!!!!!:) Keep on praying for the rest of Trey's kindergarten year!:)
p.s Happy Birthday Trey!!!! (yes he is THAT kid who has his birthday on the first day of school....poor guy!)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey-I stink as an aunt...I called my sisters to remind them that today is Trey's birthday and then failed to call and say Happy Birthday. I am so sorry! I did think about him and pray for him...

Tell him his family in Dalton were all excited about his birthday and first day of school. Will is convinced he is going to LOVE school and can't wait to talk to Trey about it! By the way...what did we get him for his birthday (you did get the check from mom and dad's didn't you??????)? LOL

Don't be mad at me for not calling... and please tell Trey we love him tremendously!
And tell Bobby he needs to follow me on Twitter!!!!!! LOL
:)
Paige


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby