Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crazy Cousins

They love a good football game, and they love each other! We had such a good time when our nephews spent the night at our house. These boys are hilarious, full of energy, and always up for a good time! They went outside and played a long football game with Bobby....Trey and Will obviously decided they wanted to be "skins" even though it was VERY cold outside. Boys will be boys!:)







I love this picture of the 4 of them....Joey and Josh are growing up, but they still make time for their younger cousins, who adore them. Trey already misses all of them and we are counting down until their next visit. I think Josh makes me laugh harder than anyone has in a long time....Miss those Musiol Boys! :)

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby