Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ski Trip

This past weekend we went on a ski trip to Boone NC with some of my family on my mom's side. My aunt Alane found us a beautiful cabin to stay in for the long weekend and we had a great time! Trey got to try skiing and ice skating for the first time and Elizabeth got to see snow for the first time and give sledding a try. I ice skated with Trey, but did not ski because I needed to help him out. He ended up in ski school because it is not my calling to be a ski instructor. :) I would have to say the best part of the weekend was relaxing in the hot tub with Peggy, Alane, Leslie, and Mandy. Just us girls! It was such a fun weekend and we hope to do it again next year!




1 comment:

Paige said...

Those pics are GREAT! I am laughing at the one of Trey in the splits... :)

When Bobby is pulling E, did she get slung down to the prone position or did she start that way. One never knows with Bobby!

Hope all goes well with Trey today. I told Bobby to tell him that Will has missed his whole recess before!!!!

Love ya
paige


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby