Sunday, December 21, 2008

M&Ms melt in your nose, not your hand....











Yes, I do realize I said that wrong. But I also do know for a fact that M&M's can melt in your mouth as well as in your nose!! Thursday night, the day after Grandma left and the day Bobby left again....(of course I was by myself with the kiddos:) Trey decided to stick a red M&M up his nose. I was actually laughing so hard I could barely figure out what to do, but the poor guy was almost hysterical. I called my mom and she said to take him to the ER. I was like heck no, not with baby Elizabeth all sound asleep in her crib. So, eventually I got the yummy chocolate candy out and Trey promised to never stick anything up his nose again. What an eventful night!! The next day, Trey had his Christmas party at school and since I'm the room mom, Elizabeth and I got to join in on all the fun! Saturday, the whole family went to watch some of Bobby's players graduate from UNO. We are very proud of their hard work and I know it's rewarding for Bobby to get to see some of his guys finish school. Above are some pictures from the party, graduation, and just from around the house! Enjoy!

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby