Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WOW

So today something happened that I thought was worthy of a post on "the blog"!!! Bobby called me from work to talk about what he's going to get me for Christmas. Let me just back up and tell you he's been going back and forth about it and been so unsure about what to get me. Well he called today and was asking me if he should get it or not. I said "how much does it cost" and he said "425 dollars"! I was like UM NO WAY. So I ended up getting him to tell me what the present would have been. He was going to pay for a maid service to come in and clean my house twice a month for six months. He told them mostly we needed help on laundry. So I guess this is my clue to get going on the laundry!:) It was a sweet idea and I love him for it, but it kinda made me feel like a lousy housekeeper, so I am vowing right now to do a better job keeping up with the laundry and having a neater house for Bobby to come home to!:)

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby