Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree












The Sunday after Thanksgiving I made Bobby help me put up the tree....yes I have to MAKE him!! He does not love it like I do. We of course had to listen to Dolly Parton and Kenny Roger's Christmas CD while we reminisced about EVERY single ornament we put on the tree. I also pointed out every single Christmas decoration that Meemaw has made. (Bobby gets to hear the same stories every year...it's great). :) Trey and I had a blast. Bobby tried very hard to seem like he was having fun, and Elizabeth was content just watching us from her swing! I told my mom today, this year we are going to have a "country music video" christmas!!!! It is going to be perfect and we are going to celebrate it remembering the reason for the season. I am so excited for Elizabeth to experience her first Christmas, and Trey is always so much fun now...he's at a perfect age to just love everything about the holiday. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby