Monday, February 23, 2009

7 months old ALREADY!!!

Today Elizabeth is 7 months old and I really cannot believe it. Time has flown by and it makes me sad that my sassy baby will soon be walking all over the place. She continues to keep me very busy and right now has a double ear infection, so that is NOT FUN! We leave to spend a week with my parents tomorrow. Trey is very excited.....I'm just hoping Elizabeth doesn't scream the entire time on the plane!!! So if you think about, say a little prayer for our travels tomorrow. I will update with some pictures very soon.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey--Wow! Can't believe she is already 7 months old either! I did not tell you (or anyone else for that matter) that I started blogging. I feel silly--like anyone would want to read my thoughts in the way of a blog (I do, however check regularly for your updates!!)...anyway
the address is
www.georgiatarheel.blogspot.com

Have fun with your family...is Trey already on Spring Break?


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby