Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dancing Baby
















I really wish I knew how to put videos on here because Elizabeth has learned how to dance!! Everytime you put music on, she starts rocking back and forth. It is the cutest thing. She also laughs everytime her big brother comes around and does something silly. Really, all he has to do is look at her! I will have to work on increasing my knowledge of the video camera.:)

Bobby's parents were just out here for a visit and it was a great time....Elizabeth and Trey both love having their grandparents here. I am so happy that they get to spend time around family and get to know them....we are looking forward to a lot of time on the beach this summer.

Mardi Gras parades have already started up here....it's always a fun time. Trey loves yell "Throw me something Mister!" and catch the beads! We won't be here for the actual day of Mardi Gras because we fly out that day to spend a week with my mama, but we will get to experience enough before. Trey's class gets to ride in the floats (wagons) at his school parade and so we will soon start working on decorating his float...he has his heart set on being the King of the parade, but we will just have to see!!

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby