Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleep.....

....is a precious thing!! I am in Georgia right now and my mom and I are absolutely exhausted!!! Elizabeth is acting like something is not right.....she is still on antibiotics from her ear infections, so we are wondering if maybe she is getting teeth. She gets up at 5 and goes ALL day long! I mean there is really no break, not even a really good nap anywhere in there. We tried to run some errands today and it was not as enjoyable as it could have been...I did get some cute stuff for the kiddos though!! I love being at home and spending time with the family. I really wish Bobby could be here with us tho....hopefully the Privateers will pull off a good win tonight! I will post some cute pictures when I get home on Monday.

No comments:


look at my tough guy!!

me and my sweet baby